All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe all-in-one reference for the new residential real estate investor Australian Residential Property Development for Investors is the practical, step-by-step guide for beginners and experienced investors in the real estate and construction industries. From site selection to sale, this book walks you through each phase of the property development process to show you how careful planning can considerably enhance returns on your investment. This practical and effective guide features the latest information on development ecomics, the impact of electronic media, new cost-effective building methods, and a collection of case studies that illustrate these ideas in action. With a focus on practical outcomes, you'll learn how to approach the property from an investor's perspective to minimize risk and maximize returns. Australians have long had a love affair with residential property. We have one of the highest rates of home ownership in the world, and investing in residential real estate is a popular route to financial security. This book shows you how to make property development feasible within your time and budget constraints, netting you more profit and less headache. Select the site with the most profit potential, and find dependable financing Work more effectively with contractors, councils, consultants, and solicitors Apply standard monitoring and risk management techniques to your investment Cost and market the improved property appropriately to target the right buyers Newcomers are understandably overwhelmed by zoning, financing, construction, marketing, and everything else that goes into property development, frequently resulting in mistakes and missed profit. For the fledgling developer hoping to make the most of a new investment, Australian Residential Property Development for Investors provides all-in-one reference, with proven systems, techniques, and tools.
- Author BiographyRON FORLEE is an architect and developer with over 30 years' experience in the property and construction industry. Ron has worked on a diverse range of projects across Australia, Asia and Africa, and is the author of An Intelligent Guide to Australian Property Development and Australian Residential Property Development.
- Author(s)Ron Forlee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight1 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.