All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first casebook on restitution law to be published in Australia. It contains comprehensive extracts from the most significant Australian and English cases, together with some Canadian cases which indicate the possible direction which Australian law will take. The author has included substantial commentaries following the extracts, in order to further explain the decisions from overseas jurisdictions, to place those decisions in an Australian context. In the last decade, there has been a significant number of Australian decisions which deal with important concepts in restitution, and which supplement, qualify or refine the English law of restitution. The focus in this book on the Australian position makes it an invaluable resource for anyone who is studying or researching restitution law in Australia.
- Author BiographySharon Erbacher, LLM (Cam), LLB (Hons) (QLD), B Com (QLD), Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland, has worked as an Associate to Justice Brennan in the High Court of Australia and practised in a large commercial law firm. She is currently Senior Lecturer at the School of Law, Deakin University.
- Author(s)Sharon Erbacher
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2002
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAustralian Principles
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1106 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.