All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines how educators deal with working at offshore college campuses in Australia showing tensions that arose during program implementation in a home campus in Australia and an offshore campus in Asia. With colleges building branch campuses, transnational education has become a new trend, t only in Australia, but throughout the world. Focusing on the way colleges have accepted a global approach to their educational process, this book looks at Australian educational programs that try to capture a growing market in Asia. It shows the intricacies of working at an offshore campus against the backdrop of an expanding transnational education in a globalizing world.
- Author(s)Anne Chapman,Katalin Dobos,Thomas O'Donoghue
- PublisherThe Edwin Mellen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdwin Mellen Press Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.