All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionAustralian Workplace Relations explains the defining themes in workplace relations in the twenty-first century. It explores issues relating to employee voice, declining trade union membership, occupational health, disadvantaged workers and surveillance in the workplace. The treatment of each topic is placed in both a national and an international context. The book examines the effects on Australian workplace relations of globalisation, the changing international ecomy and the Global Financial Crisis. It provides a comprehensive examination of the Fair Work Act 2009. Case studies provide in-depth explorations of four important sectors of the ecomy: health, retail and hospitality, the public sector and motor vehicle components. The textbook includes additional resources for students and lecturers on a companion website: Power-Point slides, lists for further reading, additional case studies and links to websites. Comprehensive and fully cross-referenced, Australian Workplace Relations is an invaluable resource for upper-level undergraduate students of workplace, employee or industrial relations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 b/w illus.
- Weight600 g
- Width170 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJulian Teicher,Peter Holland,Richard Gough
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.