All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $21.94
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Federal Republic of Austria is a culturally impressive European country with a rich past and offers an incredibly rich experience for the tourist. Vienna and Salzburg are Austria's architectural gems while Innsbruck stands out for its medieval appeal and as a reminder of ancient times. Austria has influenced European culture and was home to many famous artists and musicians including Mozart and Strauss. Budapest is the capital city of Hungary and one of Europe's most impressive cities. Due to its riverside location and its stately buildings it has been called the Paris of the East. Budapest is also a UNESCO World Heritage site due to the importance of its location on the banks of the Danube River, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrassy Avenue.
- Author(s)Lisa Brown
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.