Authentic Assessment for Early Childhood Intervention: Best Practices by Stephen J. Bagnato (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $45.00+ AU $9.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mr-pickwick
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeeting a crucial need, this book provides clear recommendations for authentic developmental assessment of children from infancy to age 6, including those with developmental delays and disabilities. It describes principles and strategies for collecting information about children's everyday activities in the home, preschool, and community, which provides a valid basis for intervention planning and progress monitoring. Throughout, the book emphasizes the importance of enlisting parents as partners with practitioners and teachers in observation and team-based decision making. Special features of this well-organized, accessible volume include recommendations for developmentally appropriate assessment tools and Best Practice Guidepoints in each chapter that distill key professional standards and practices.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Bagnato, EdD, NCSP, is a developmental school psychologist and Professor of Psychology and Pediatrics at the University of Pittsburgh, Schools of Education and Medicine. He is founder and Faculty Mentor of the Division for Early Childhood Partnerships within the University's Office of Child Development. Dr. Bagnato is also a core interdisciplinary faculty member at the LEND Center (Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities and Related Disorders) at the University of Pittsburgh. He specializes in authentic curriculum-based assessment and program evaluation research strategies for young children at developmental risk and with neurodevelopmental disabilities, and has authored over 120 research and applied publications. He has received numerous professional research awards from the National Brain Injury Research Association and the American Psychological Association (Division 16) and is a recipient of the University of Pittsburgh Chancellor's Distinguished Public Service Award, among other honors. Dr. Bagnato provides consultation and training to state agencies in early childhood intervention best practices, challenging and atypical behaviors, authentic assessment in early childhood, and authentic program outcome evaluation research.
- Author(s)Stephen J. Bagnato
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication13/07/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe Guilford School Practitioner Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.