All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionFortify your commitment to Christ by examining ten authentic disciplines God uses to forge a fire-tested faith What if the spiritual disciplines that bring us closer to God are t the ones we control? Best-selling author Gary Thomas reveals the rich benefits that derive from embracing the harder truths of Scripture. With penetrating insight from Scripture and the Christian classics, along with colorful and engaging stories, this eye-opening look at what it means to be a true disciple of Jesus will encourage you, bolster your faith, and help you rise above shallow attachments to fix your heart on things of eternal worth.
- Author BiographyGary Thomas is changing the way Christians look at marriage and parenting. The author of several books, including Sacred Marriage, Sacred Parenting, Sacred Pathways, and Authentic Faith, he teaches at Western Seminary in Portland, Oregon. His books and ministry focus on spiritual formation: how we can integrate Scripture, church history, and the time-tested wisdom of the Christian classics to transform our modern experience. Gary's speaking ministry has led him to speak across the United States, in four different countries, and on numerous national television and radio programs, including Focus on the Family and Family Life Today. He lives with his wife and children in Bellingham, Washington. Gary L. Thomas (www.garythoms.com) es autor de Sacred Pathways, Sacred Marriage, Seeking the Face of God y The Glorious Pursuit. Es un escritor y orador de tiempo completo que ha aparecido en mas de cien programas de radio y television, y pertenece a la facultad adjunta de Western Seminary en Portland, Oregon, donde ensena sobre formacion espiritual.
- PrizesRunner-up for Christian Book Award 2003.
- Author(s)Gary L. Thomas
- Date of Publication16/05/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.