All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionAuthentic Happiness examines the mechanisms by which mentally healthy people become happy, and how happy people become very happy. It represents the first time any scientist has placed value in the study t only of mental illness, but of 'mental wellness'. It's t about curing one's ills, but about exercising one's strengths and virtues in order to achieve what Seligman terms 'authentic happiness'. The life-changing lesson of Authentic Happiness is that, by assessing the very best in ourselves, we can improve the world around us and achieve new and lasting levels of genuine contentment and joy.
- Author BiographyMartin E.P. Seligman, Ph.D., is the Zellerbach Family Professor of Pyschology and the Director of the Positive Psychology Center at the University of Pennsylvania. Among his 20 books are Learned Optimism, What You Can Change and What You Can t, The Optimisitc Child and Authentic Happiness. His books have been translated into 25 languages and he regularly tours Australia.
- Author(s)Martin Seligman
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication02/05/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Sydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintWilliam Heinemann Australia
- Weight306 g
- Width144 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.