All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the evolution of state institutions since 1945 in Vietnam in order to understand the continuities since the commencement of market-oriented ecomic reforms, as well as the extent to which rapid social change has altered authority relations and decision-making processes.
- Author(s)Dang Phong,Melanie Beresford
- PublisherNIAS Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleNIAS Reports
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38.
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintNIAS Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.