All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume analyzes changing patterns of authority in the global political ecomy with an in-depth look at the new roles played by state and n-state actors, and addresses key themes including the provision of global public goods, new modes of regulation and the potential of new institutions for global governance.
- Author BiographyVOLKER RITTBERGER is Professor of Political Science and International Relations and Director of the Centre for International Relations/Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Tubingen, Germany. He has published extensively on theories of international relations, foreign policy analysis, regime theory, and the United Nations system. His recent research interests include reform in the United Nations system and the effectiveness and legitimacy of global governance institutions. He is the co-author of International Organization with Bernhard Zangl (Palgrave). MARTIN NETTESHEIM is Professor and Chair for German Public Law, Public International Law, European Law and International Political Theory at the University of Tubingen, Germany. He has published extensively in the areas of constitutional and human rights law. His current research focuses on the fundamentals of international law and the conditions and requirements of international governance.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCarmen Huckel,Martin Nettesheim,Volker Rittberger
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.