Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the three main areas of concern for children with autism. These are social interaction, all aspects of communication (both verbal and n-verbal) and rigidity of thinking and lack of imagination. Through the use of vignettes, each behavior is discussed and practical interventions are shown for the parent or teacher to try with the child.
- Author(s)Fosse Health Trust,Leicestershire County Council
- PublisherAAPC Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAutism Asperger Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width208 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.