All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers state-of-the-art medical image analysis approaches currently pursued in autism research. Chapters cover recent advances in diagsis using structural neuroimaging. All aspects of imaging are included, such as electrophysiology (EEG, ERP, QEEG, and MEG), postmortem techniques, and advantages and difficulties of depositing/acquiring images in larger databases. The book incorporates 2D, 3D, and 4D imaging and advances scientific research within the broad field of autism imaging.
- Author BiographyManual F. Casanova, M.D., is the Kolb Endowed Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Science at the University of Louisville. Ayman El-Baz, Ph.D., is with the Department of Bioengineering at the University of Louisville. Jasjit S. Suri, Ph.D., is president and CTO of Global Biomedical Technologies, Inc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2017
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 83 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight1360 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAyman El-Baz,Jasjit S. Suri,Manual F. Casanova
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.