All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionAutism in Toddlers, Symptoms, Interventions and Parent Rights is a guide for parents and teachers of toddlers. With one in 88 children being diagsed with autism, many parents are asking the question, Does my child have autism? Included in 'Autism in Toddlers' is a list of early symptoms of autism, how to get your child assessed, and your parent rights. This book will help you navigate the confusing IEP system and get your child the interventions s/he may need. Early interventions are pivotal in a child with autism, whose brains are rapidly developing, and may expand their capacity to learn.
- Author(s)Cindy Stringer Wismer
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.