All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionTo understand the ways people with autism think, Peter Vermeulen argues, we need to try to get inside their world. The latest scientific thinking is clearly explained, and illustrated by numerous personal accounts. This introductory book offers the reader a real window into the autistic mind and the very individual way in which it processes information. Honest and accessible, this book will be invaluable to anyone involved in the care of an autistic child.
- Author BiographyPeter Vermeulen trained as a counsellor and educationalist and has worked for many years with autistic children. At present he is Autism Consultant and Lecturer at Vlaamse Dienst Autisme, where he edits a bi-monthly magazine Autisme, and a freelance lecturer and trainer. He also works freelance at the Department of Psychology and Pedagogical Sciences and the Department of Sociology at the University of Leuven. He is the author of I am Special, also published by Jessica Kingsley, and has written extensively on autism.
- Author(s)Peter Vermeulen
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.