Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe booklet is addressed to all those who want to learn quickly how to use AutoCAD. The booklet refers to the latest version of the program. The tutorials take you through the most important drawing elements from 2D to 3D and visualising. The tutorials are arranged as step by step exercises and are based on prefixed drawing settings.
- Author(s)Frede Uhrskov
- PublisherForlaget Uhrskov
- Date of Publication02/06/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHolsted
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintForlaget Uhrskov
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight238 g
- Width255 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.