All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn AutoCAD 2016 quickly and painlessly with this practical hands-on guide AutoCAD 2016 Essentials gets you up to speed quickly, with hands-on instruction on the program's core features and functions. This new edition provides more manufacturing and landscape examples, a stronger emphasis on skills rather than tools, starting and ending files for every exercise, and a more clearly defined layout that separates the step-by-step instructions from the why discussion. Based on the real-world task of designing a house, the hands-on exercises help you quickly develop confidence and become productive with the software as you master the major 2D functions and move into 3D modeling. From layout to presentation, this in-depth guide takes you through the entire design process, and provides downloadable data so you can compare your work to the pros. If you're preparing for AutoCAD certification, this book is the ideal study guide and the only one officially endorsed by Autodesk. This book is your unique learning resource that features concise, straightforward explanations and hands-on exercises. Each chapter opens with a quick discussion of concepts, and then briskly moves into an approachable, practical tutorial that helps you gain confidence in your new AutoCAD 2016 skills. * Master the AutoCAD interface and basic 2D drawing skills * Work with splines, polylines, hatch patterns, and gradients * Organize objects with layers, groups, blocks, and cross-referencing * Use constraints and layouts, print and export, model in 3D, and much more If you're a design professional, AutoCAD is need-to-kw software. You have to be comfortable with it to be productive. AutoCAD 2016 Essentials gets you up and running quickly, with patient instruction and plenty of hands-on practice.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Scott Onstott is a consultant, former university instructor, author, and independent video producer with more than 16 years of experience teaching and writing about design visualization software. He is the author of the three previous editions of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Essentials, Photoshop CS6 Essentials, Enhancing Architectural Drawings and Models with Photoshop, and five other software training books published by Sybex.
- Author(s)Scott Onstott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1014 g
- Width189 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.