All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionAutoCAD is the leading software tool for creating technical and architectural drawings, but it definitely doesn't lead in the easy to master category. That's why there's AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies-the perfect way to break a complex topic into bite-size, easy-to-understand pieces. Once you get the hang of using AutoCAD and its slightly less feature-rich cousin, AutoCAD LT, you discover that it offers wonderful advantages. AutoCAD allows you to * Create precision to 14 significant digits * Re-use portions of your drawings by copying and pasting * Draw things full size and print your drawings in any scale * Produce drawings that are easier to read when reduced * Electronically share and distribute drawings * Design in 2D or 3D So obviously, the trick is to speed up that getting the hang of it process. That's where AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies comes in especially handy. Ten easy-to-follow minibooks cover every aspect of AutoCAD, including the latest features of AutoCAD 2007, so you can find just what you need to kw quickly and easily. You'll get the scoop on * AutoCAD basics, such as setting up drawings, finding your way around the interface, and using all the tools * Drawing and modifying objects in 2D and antating your drawings 3D modeling and viewing, working with solids and surfaces, and rendering * Understanding how AutoCAD LT differs from AutoCAD and deciding which program you need * Advanced drafting skills, including organizing drawings, working with blocks, and using AutoCAD utilities * Setting up your drawings for plotting to paper and publishing * Sharing your drawings online for collaboration * Customizing and programming AutoCAD to make it work the way you want it to In the familiar, friendly For Dummies fashion, AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies gives you plain-English explanations and step-by-step directions. Written by a pair of AutoDesk Authorized Authors, this handy guide will help make your relationship with AutoCAD a happy and productive one.
- Author BiographyLee Ambrosius owns HyperPics, LLC, an AutoCAD consulting company. David Byrnes teaches CAD and 3D modeling at Emily Carr Institute of Art + Design and British Columbia Institute of Technology. Both are AutoDesk Authorized Authors.
- Author(s)David Byrnes,Lee Ambrosius
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.