All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy to read book that helps you use AutoCAD efficiently. Tips for 2D drafting and 3D modeling. 3D tutorials. Optimal settings for better 3D performance and valuable recommendations for 3D rendering. The book is written for AutoCAD 2007 and later releases.
- Author BiographyThe author has worked with AutoCAD 20 years. Has seen the benefits of the software application in different industries, architecture and mechanical engineering.
- Author(s)Lars Boye Nielsen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.