All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- Description<b><em>Many of us experience the divine presence of God in our lives, but what would happen if by some magical means we get to peek inside the mystical domain of this apparently supernatural consciousness!</em></b></p><i>What if God personally tells us how does he/she/it impact over our lives and our very existence?</i></p><i>What if this inexplicable divine entity tells us, why and how does he/she/it feel so real to many of us?</i></p><i>Why do some people cause destruction in his/her/its name?</i></p><i>Why are we humans so fascinated with beliefs?</i></p><i>Why does the battle between believers and atheists never end?</i></p> Let's get inside God's head and visualize the world and ourselves from his/her/its perspective. In this page-turning scientific odyssey we get to explore every single biological corner of God's consciousness.
- Author BiographyAbhijit Naskar, bestselling author and one of the world's celebrated neuroscientists, takes us on a tour of the vivid and mysterious realm of the human mind in all his scientific works with his peerless explanatory ways. Here in this book, through close observation of the fascinating neurological circuits of the human brain, he sends us directly into the dimension of mankind's most bizarre cognitive reality-God. He enables us to tap into the ultimate domain of divinity and look in the eyes of this Supreme Entity.
- Author(s)Abhijit Naskar
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.