All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen years have passed since, in the words of his physician, Osho prepared for his departure from the body that had served him for 59 years as calmly as though he were packing for a weekend in the country. This volume is recognition that the time has come to provide a historical and biographical context for understanding Osho and his work. Who was this man, kwn as the sex guru, the self-appointed Bhagwan, the Rolls Royce Guru, the Rich Man's Guru and simply the Master? Drawn from nearly 5000 hours of Osho's recorded talks, we learn the story of his youth and education, of his life as a professor of philosophy, of years travelling and teaching the importance of meditation, and the true legacy he sought to leave behind: a religious religion centred on the act of meditation and the teaching of Zorba the Buddha.
- Author BiographyOSHO is one of the most provocative and inspiring spiritual teachers of our time. In the 1970s he captured the attention of young people from the West who wanted to experience meditation and transformation. More than twenty years after his death, the influence of his teachings continues to expand, reaching seekers around the world.
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Note16pp photography insert
- Weight405 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.