All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionParamhansa Yogananda was the first great master of India to live in the West for an extended period. Sent to America in 1920, he introduced tens of thousands of Americans to yoga. This is his autobiography.
- Author(s)Paramahansa Yogananda
- PublisherSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/10/2004
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintSelf-Realization Fellowship,U.S.
- Content Noteb&w photographs
- Weight500 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.