All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the fundamentals of the Bridge Design module for Autodesk InfraWorks 360 <p>Autodesk Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360 Essentials is an accessible, unique learning resource that offers engineers and designers succinct explanations and hands-on exercises that provide the keys to the software's many features and functions. Get up to speed on bridge design with this Autodesk Official Press book, which is filled with illustrative screenshots and step-by-step instruction for effective bridge design. Once you learn how to navigate this powerful software, you can access the cross-platform model sharing and collaboration via the software's cloud capabilities, and you'll see how the model can be exported into Civil 3D for final design work and documentation. <p>This essential resource shows how to access the tools that drive stakeholder involvement with design-feed social collaboration, and offers information on how to connect your designs to real-world environments with live maps and geo-location tools. * Unlock the power of InfraWorks' software for designing and collaboration during the bridge design process * Learn to use the powerful module-specific tools and functions of the software, such as analyzing profiles and setting up scenarios for various materials * Access the illustrative tutorial steps that put you on the fast track for implementing the software * Discover how you can improve data consistency and evaluate more design options in less time <p>With Autodesk Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360 Essentials you'll learn how to access the power of the bridge design software that puts you ahead of the competition.
- Author Biography<p>About the Author Eric Chappell has been working, teaching, writing, and consulting in the world of civil engineering software for more than 20 years, and he is a recognized expert in the world of Autodesk InfraWorks 360 software. He has written training materials and performed training for end users, trainers, and Autodesk employees around the globe, including at Autodesk University; and he has worked with Autodesk in authoring and developing their certification exams. Eric is currently a Premium Services Specialist at Autodesk but he previously served as design systems manager for Timmons Group, a civil engineering and surveying firm, where he managed software, standards, and training for more than 200 users.
- Author(s)Eric Chappell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/07/2014
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date07/10/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width194 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.