Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionDesign safer, more efficient bridges with the newest InfraWorks add-on module Autodesk Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360 Essentials, Second Edition allows you to begin designing immediately as you learn the ins and outs of the Bridge-specific InfraWorks module. Straightforward explanations coupled with hands-on exercises help you get up to speed and quickly become productive with the module's core features and functions. The Bridge Design module includes tools and features that go beyond the base software, and this useful guide walks you through the entire design process to show you how and where functions like intersection optimization and sightline analysis are best applied. Compelling screenshots illustrate step-by-step tutorials, and the companion website provides downloadable starting and ending files so you can jump in at any point and compare your work to the pros. Autodesk is releasing special modules that expand InfraWorks functionality. Bridge Design for InfraWorks is available to all InfraWorks users, and provides an extended toolset and interface specifically designed to streamline your workflow. * Master the Bridge tools that go beyond the base software * Create new designs and add detail with step-by-step tutorials * Utilize the powerful bridge-specific analysis and optimization functions * Import and work with real-world data for more comprehensive design InfraWorks allows you to incorporate BIM, CAD, GIS, and other outside data into your project from the start of the design process, and the Bridge module provides the focused tools you need to design safer, stronger, more efficient bridges. If you're ready to work faster and more efficiently, Autodesk Bridge Design for InfraWorks 360 Essentials, Second Edition is the hands-on guide to this exciting new module.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Eric Chappell, E.I.T. , a 20-year veteran in the world of civil engineering software, is a recognized expert on Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D and InfraWorks 360 and InfraWorks 360 LT. He has written training materials and conducted training for end users, trainers, and Autodesk employees around the globe, and has worked with Autodesk in authoring and developing two Autodesk certification exams. Eric is a highly rated instructor at Autodesk University, where he has taught for over 10 years.
- Author(s)Eric Chappell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight244 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.