All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGo from beginner to guru quickly with the ultimate Revit Architecture 2016 guide Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 No Experience Required is your ultimate hands-on guide for mastering this essential BIM software. With step-by-step instruction and a continuous tutorial approach, this invaluable guide walks you through the design of a four-story office building. You'll be led through the entire design, documentation, and presentation process with expert instruction and helpful tips, so you can quickly become confident and productive. You'll follow a real-world workflow as you jump right into modeling, first placing doors and windows, then building floors layer-by-layer, adding roofs and ceilings, stairs, ramps, and railings. Coverage includes crucial information on detailing, view and match line information, and printing, plus advanced topics like curtain walls, sweeps, embedded families, and formulas. You'll delve into site considerations including grading and topsurface features, and integrate them into your design at the rendering stage. The companion website provides downloadable tutorial files so you can jump in at any point and compare your work to the pros. Revit is the industry-leading Building Information Management software, hailed for its power and sophistication. This guide helps you get the most out of the software, with expert instruction and plenty of practice. * Master the interface, tools, views, and editing capabilities * Work with structural objects, text, dimensions, and multi-story buildings * Generate construction documentation, schedules, and material takeoffs * Explore phase management, work sharing, and working with various formats BIM is the emerging paradigm for architects and others in the construction and engineering fields. Revit is the industry leader, and is quickly becoming a mandatory skillset. Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 No Experience Required provides everything you need to get up to speed and down to work.
- Author BiographyEric Wing is an architectural engineer and the Building Information Modeling manager at a New York engineering firm. An Autodesk Certified Instructor, he is also director of the Autodesk User Group International (AUGI) Training Program and the Revit columnist for AUGIWorld Magazine. Eric is a popular speaker at Autodesk University and frequently addresses other industry events, including the American Institute of Architects, CSI, and AUGI user groups.
- Author(s)Eric Wing,Pouya Valizadeh,Wiley
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1176 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.