Autoimmune Diseases: Focus on Sjogren's Syndrome by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.83Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $61.22Trending at AU $69.47
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
- AU $37.91Trending at AU $41.12
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the factors involved in the aetiology of autoimmune diseases in general, and of Sjogren's syndrome in particular. The book reflects the cutting edge of research and focuses on advances made by the application of molecular biological techniques. A wide range of topics are covered, including advances in serological assessment and therapy, links between autoimmunity and malignancy, animal models of Sjogren's syndrome, and the role of the T-cell receptor and cell adhesion molecules.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/1994
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBios Scientific Publishers Ltd
- Content Note20 line illustrations, 19 photographs, 41 tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAngela C. Horsfall,David A. Isenberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.