CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive and vel text that examines key features that predispose individuals to autoimmune diseases. The first section details the basic mechanism of autoimmunity and examines immugenetic and environmental factors in autoimmunity. The next section examines autoimmune thyroid disease. The third section takes a look at Type 1 diabetes mellitus. In the final section, authors explain other autoimmune endocripathies.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight991 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnthony P. Weetman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.