All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionWith a focus on practical patient related issues, Autoimmune Hepatitis: A Guide for Practicing Clinicians serves as a useful practical, and much needed, resource for all those physicians presented with managing patients diagsed with autoimmune hepatitis, both acutely and over the long term. It provides a basis for clinicians to understand the etiology of the disease, as well as special circumstances where management dilemmas often arise. Emphasis is given to providing management advice of immediate use to clinicians, something t presently offered by other larger general texts. The chapters are written by those with an expertise and training in this field and include the most up to date information. The book will be of great value to Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists, and Internists at all levels who see patients presenting with autoimmune hepatitis.</p>
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Gastroenterology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byE. Jenny Heathcoate,Gideon Hirschfield
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.