All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAutomated People Movers 2009 is the twelfth in a series of international conferences that bring together transportation professionals to share the latest ideas, techlogy, planning, and projects. This year's theme, 'Connecting People, Connecting Places, Connecting Modes,' reflects the global focus on the importance of automated transit and its practical application in urban areas across the world. It is widely accepted throughout the world that automated transportation is safer and less costly than manual operation vehicles, and more efficient than human traffic control. Full automation has been applied to a wide range of transit techlogies, from rapid transit systems to small circular systems. The topics discussed in these papers include: Airport Experiences; Major Activity Centers; New System Developments; System Improvements; and, Urban Metro.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byRobert R. Griebenow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.