Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is by far the most systematic and comprehensive review of the field of automated software composition. Based on a formally described and reproducible methodology, it critically discusses the approaches, which are relevant for experts interested in an organized overview of related work. It also provides an introduction and intuitive classification system for researchers new to the field. In order to create this survey, several dozen papers were analyzed with respect to the concrete problems they tackle and the proposed solutions. It delivers both an overview and a qualitative comparison of the approaches, and answers three research questions: What types of automated software composition problems exist? In which use cases do these problems typically occur? And what are the most prominent solution paradigms for the different types? Overall, this book saves a great deal of time for everyone pursuing research in the area of automated software composition who needs a comprehensive guide that helps them understand the field, and that relates new approaches to existing ones.
- Author BiographyFelix Mohr is a PhD candidate at the University of Paderborn where he also received his Master Degree. Within the Collaborative Research Center On-The-Fly Computing (SFB 901), he works on the topic of automated service composition. His general research focus and interests are heuristic search and planning, machine learning, and operations research.
- Author(s)Felix Mohr
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight203 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.