All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn the ten years since the first edition of this book appeared there have been significant developments in food process engineering, tably in biotechlogy and membrane application. Advances have been made in the use of sensors for process control, and the growth of information techlogy and on-line computer applications continues apace. In addition, plant investment decisions are increasingly determined by quality assurance considerations and have to incorporate a greater emphasis on health and safety issues. The content of this edition has been rearranged to include descriptions of recent developments and to reflect the influence of new techlogy on the control and operations of automated plant. Original examples have been retained where relevant and these, together with many new illustrations, provide a comprehensive guide to good practice.
- Author(s)I. McFarlane
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight657 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.