All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI have kwn Michael for over twenty years. He has one of the smartest business minds I kw. When he gives me advice, I pay attention, and you should, too. Automatic Wealth is full of wisdom and insight filtered by a master and brought to you in a well-written and delightful style. -John Mauldin, Editor of the bestselling book, Just One Thing: Twelve of the World's Best Investors Reveal the One Strategy You Can't Overlook I am t usually a fan of this kind of book. One entitled Automatic Wealth made me suspicious. But I am a fan of Michael Masterson, and when I read the book, I was impressed. Masterson manages to go beyond the theory to tell you exactly how real people make real money in the real world. That, I think, is his genius. He's able to open his own eyes and see for himself what actually works. The result is original, clever, and very helpful to anyone who is serious about building wealth. -Bill Bonner, coauthor of Empire of Debt: The Rise of an Epic Financial Crisis Michael Masterson has been a great friend of mine for over twenty years. I kw for a fact that the strategy he teaches is the exact same strategy he has personally used to amass extraordinary wealth and prosperity for himself. He's reduced a rmally daunting process down to six simple and unfailing steps YOU can absolutely use to vastly and rapidly increase your financial situation, often times doubling and redoubling your wealth every few years. This book will become your financial bible. -Jay Abraham, author of Getting Everything You Can Out of All You've Got: 21 Ways You Can Out-Think, Out-Perform, and Out-Earn the Competition Michael Masterson's book is brilliant and concise, packed with breakthrough insights and unique wealth-building tips. Best of all, it's practical because it combines proven investment and financial planning advice with street-smart business and real estate secrets. -Robert Ringer, author of Action!, Looking Out for #1, and To Be or Not to Be Intimidated?
- Author BiographyMichael Masterson has developed a loyal following through his writings in Early to Rise (www.earlytorise.com), an e-newsletter published by Agora that mentors more than 400,000 success-oriented individuals to help them achieve their financial goals. Masterson has been making money for himself or others for almost four decades. In that time, he's only taken two breaks - each time for two years. The first was after a stint with the Peace Corps where he came to appreciate relative values and the joy of teaching. The second came at age 39, when he retired from the $100 million-plus business that he and his partner built. Over the course of his remarkably successful business career, Michael has been involved in the development of dozens of successful businesses, including two that grew beyond $100 million. At one time or another, he's owned and run companies that were public/private, onshore/overseas, local/international, service/ product-oriented, retail/wholesale/direct mail, and even profit/not-for-profit.
- Author(s)Michael Masterson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleAgora Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width159 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.