All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the concept and practice of 'partnership' between n-government organisations (NGOs) in the North and South. Based on a rigourous four-year study, the book draws together the perspectives of a group of European NGOs and compares these with the experiences of a selection of their partners in Brazil, Cambodia and Tanzania. The authors look ahead to how partnerships are changing as networks and alliances of Northern and Southern civil society organisations join together to work on common issues.
- Author BiographyVicky Mancuso Brehm is a Researcher at the International NGO Training and Research Centre.
- Author(s)Emma Harris-Curtis,Luciano Padrao,Martin Tanner,Vicky Mancuso Brehm
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.