All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAutopathy (sometimes also called autoisopathy) is a special and little-kwn method of holistic healing which has developed out of the two hundred year old tradition of homeopathy. In essence it consists of using the homeopathically highly-diluted saliva of the person who is being treated. Drawing on the author's experience of many clinical cases, the book profiles this remarkable method for dealing with chronic complaints, and records its outstanding results.There are about twenty case histories involving long-term ailments and illnesses which have been cured or markedly improved by autopathy.The book also explains the principles and details of undertaking autopathic self-healing by oneself, as well as how to reliably produce an autopathic preparation at home. Jiri Cehovsky (born 1947) has practised classical homeopathy for 26 years. He is the director of the Homeopathic Academy in Prague, where he also lectures. Since 2003, he has organised special seminars on autopathy.
- Author(s)Jiri Cehovsky
- PublisherAlternativa S.R.O.
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlternativa S.R.O.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byRshom Nick Churchill Ma
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.