All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on various topics written with mature wisdom and humor. Hard to read without laughing out loud, this is a thoughtful book you may well want to share with friends and family.
- Author BiographyJoseph D. Schulman is a physician, medical scientist, entrepreneur, and educator. He has produced numerous medical publications, several scientific texts, and a book on investing for professionals. Autotelic Tales is his first volume of collected essays.
- Author(s)Joseph D Schulman
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication11/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.