Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAutPlay Therapy is a behavioral play-based treatment approach to working with children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities. This invative new model contains a parent-training component (wherein the therapist trains parents to do directive play therapy interventions in the home) and can be utilized in any setting where children and adolescents with an autism disorder, ADHD, dysregulation issues, or other neurodevelopmental disorders are treated. This comprehensive resource outlines the AutPlay Therapy process and offers a breakdown of treatment phases along with numerous assessment materials and over 30 directive play therapy techniques.
- Author BiographyRobert Jason Grant Ed.D, LPC, CAS, RPT-S is a Licensed Professional Counselor, National Board Certified Counselor, Registered Play Therapist Supervisor, and a Certified Autism Specialist. Dr. Grant is a member of the American Counseling Association, Association for Play Therapy, American Mental Health Counselors Association, and the Autism Society of America. He offers training to become a Certified AutPlay Therapy Provider through his website RobertJasonGrant.com and owns a private practice in Missouri where he works with children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families.
- Author(s)Robert Jason Grant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.