All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.46Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.57Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- DescriptionWith the change of seasons comes a change of heart--and an unexpected journey of love, compassion, and discovery . . . The oldest of seven daughters, Ruth Schrock has grown up believing that her uncompromising father has never really approved of her independent nature. Though devoted to her community and her faith, she's always found it difficult to follow the straight and narrow path of a deacon's daughter. When Ruth is asked to teach in a nearby community, she jumps at the opportunity--feeling that God has given her a chance at a life of meaning. Ruth never could have guessed that her new path would lead to Levi Yoder. Handsome Levi is a shy and quiet man. He lives alone and seems most comfortable spending time with the injured animals he rescues and cares for. Ruth and her all-embracing love of life confuse yet captivate Levi. With her school across the road from his farm, the attraction grows--but so do the conflicts. Can these two opposites find a path they can walk together into the future?
- Author BiographyMarianne Ellis, author of Summer Promise, is the pseudonym for two accomplished writers: JoAnn Brown and Cameron Dokey. Jo Ann Brown has written over ninety books in the romance genre. She currently writes in The Patchwork Mysteries series for Guideposts and Thorndike, and she wrote the novelization for Thomas Kinkade's The Christmas Cottage for Berkley. Her interest in the Amish goes back many years when she and her family lived in Pennsylvania not far from Lancaster County. Cameron Dokey began her writing career in 1994. Since that time she has more than thirty works of fiction to her credit including romances for readers of all ages. Her young adult works have appeared regularly on the ALA most recommended lists. Brown and Dokey also collaborated on the Candace Steele paranormal romance series for Ballantine Books.
- Author(s)Marianne Ellis
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAmish Seasons
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight544 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.