All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a typological perspective, auxiliary selection - the alternation between have and be in participle constructions - presents both striking regularities and differences. The papers presented in this volume describe and explain this variation on the basis of synchronic and diachronic evidence from a multitude of European languages. The volume is of high relevance to researchers interested in auxiliary selection and morphosyntactic variation.
- Author BiographyRolf Kailuweit and Malte Rosemeyer, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- Series Titlelinguae & litterae
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 12 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMalte Rosemeyer,Rolf Kailuweit
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.