All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust as haute couture inspires ready-to-wear apparel, today's avant garde styles develop into tomorrow's everyday fashions. This collection features two dolls and 22 ahead-of-their-time costumes, from dramatic and influential creations by longtime industry giants such as Dior, Chanel, and Saint Laurent to extravagant ensembles by latter-day designers, including Tom Ford and Alexander McQueen.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than 60 Dover titles, Ted Menten specializes in illustrating children's books. He is particularly adept at capturing the charm of teddy bears - founder of the magazine Teddy Bear Review, he has written 19 books on the subject and conducts teddy bear-making classes around the world.
- Author(s)Ted Menten
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.