All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Avanti has been produced for nearly 45 years in various incarnations. Factory photographs and other materials document the history of this fine automobile. This photo journey takes us from Avanti s initial beginnings with Studebaker in 1961 to the end of current production with Avanti Automotive SA de CV - the 2007 models built in Cancun, Mexico.
- Author BiographyJohn Hull was born and raised in Bridgeport, Connecticut. He became enamored with the Avanti upon viewing it in 1962 at the ripe old age of 11. The Avanti and its history has become his lifetime avocation. The author was employed by Avanti Motor Corporation in Villa Rica Georgia from November of 1999 to July of 2001. He is a member of the Society of Automotive Historians, the Avanti Owners Association International Inc. and the Studebaker Drivers Club.
- Author(s)John Hull
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width257 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.