All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographs in this calendar are from a series of images captured beginning 2006 on site at Ave Maria, Collier County, Florida. The Ave Maria community, Oratory and University owe their existence to a number of entities and individuals, but primarily to the generosity of University Chancellor Thomas S. Monaghan, the very successful founder of Domi's Pizza. Monthly images are presented of the town, university and oratory. Major emphasis is on the Annunciation bas-relief, executed in Italian Carrara marble, by Master Sculptor Marton Varo, and, in 2011, completed and installed in the facade of the Ave Maria Oratory. A portion of all sales proceeds is donated to the Ave Maria Foundation for the Arts.
- Author(s)John W Cane
- PublisherEnw International Corp.
- Date of Publication22/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnw International Corp.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographer(s)John W Cane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.