All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a ready resource with easy to follow instructions to aid you in providing first aid to companion birds in emergency situations. The information in this book has been collected, compiled and edited from a variety of sources. The information here is provided as a resource for first aid for your companion bird. As we all kw, first aid provides an immediate response to an immediate physical need or discomfort. First aid is never intended to be a substitute for competent medical attention, in this instance, your avian veterinarian.
- Author BiographyAs a professional librarian, the author has been providing information and information services to individuals for many years. He is also a Certified Avian Specialist and a member of the Pet Industry Joint Advisory Council. He has always had animal companions and now shares his home with four Dachshunds, four Cockatiels, a Goffin's Cockatoo and an Eclectus Parrot.
- Author(s)D Ceabron Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.