All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionAvian influenza or bird flu refers to influenza caused by viruses adapted to birds . Of the greatest concern is the highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI). Most human contractions of the avian flu are a result of either handling dead infected birds or from contact with infected fluids. In this book, the authors discuss the molecular evolution, outbreaks and prevention/control of avian influenza. Topics include the risk assessment of highly pathogenic avian influenza virus infections through water; biosecurity measures against highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) in free-range flocks and commercial poultry in developing countries; outbreak control and viral evolution of the highly pathogenic H5N1 avian influenza in Thailand; and the changes in perceptions and attitudes that were identified in a follow-up survey conducted when bird flu was t the focus on widespread media coverage in Australia.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBruce O'Connor,Kyle M. Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.