CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionAvian influenza (AI) is caused by Influenza A viruses, and are single stranded, segmented RNA viruses of the family Orthomyxoviridae. Influenza A viruses continue to pose a major threat to the poultry industry and to the public. Wild aquatic birds are considered the primary hosts of influenza A, in which the virus is enzootic. In these birds, influenza viruses usually replicate in the intestinal tract, cause disease, and spread by fecal contamination of the water habitat. This book discusses the epidemiology, global patters, and clinical management of Avian Influenza. It also examines the symptoms, treatment and clinical outcomes of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), which is a highly contagious respiratory disease caused by a SARS coronavirus.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight294 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byHailey Benson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.