All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for ground instructors, flight instructors, and aviation maintenance instructors, this Aviation Instructor's Handbook was developed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in cooperation with aviation educators and industry to help beginning instructors understand and apply the fundamentals of instruction. This handbook provides up-to-date information on learning and teaching, and how to relate this information to the task of teaching aeronautical kwledge and skills to students. Experienced aviation instructors will also find the information useful for improving their effectiveness in training activities. This book is a key reference tool to all the information necessary for operating as an authorized flight instructor and passing the Fundamentals of Instructing FAA Kwledge Exam. Subjects covered include human behavior, the learning process, effective communication, the teaching process, assessments, planning instruction activity, instructor responsibilities, techniques of flight instruction, and risk management. Appendices include a comprehensive bibliography of references, information on how to develop a test item bank, certificates and ratings endorsements, personal minimums checklist, flight instructor endorsements, and relationships of decision-making models. Newly illustrated with full-color drawings and photographs. Softcover, 8.25 x10.75 , 226 pages.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration is the government agency that oversees and regulates procedural standards for the aviation industry.
- Author(s)Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA),Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleFAA Handbooks Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, color illustrations throughout
- Weight599 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.