All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe critics raved about the author's previous edition: 'A real time saver. Catalogs the best aviation Web sites ...giving clever descriptions and evaluation' - Flying magazine. 'An excellent sampling of cyber information resources for pilots' - Plane & Pilot magazine. 'John Merry narrowed the field down to the best of the best to save you search time when browsing for aviation topics' - AOPA Pilot. Fly straight to aviation's best web sites! Pilot John Merry, author of the highly acclaimed 200 Best Aviation Web Sites and 300 Best Aviation Web Sites is back with Aviation Internet Directory: A Guide to 500 Best Aviation Web Sites ! And he's done his homework. John's thousands of hours researching aviation Web sites - so you don't have to - takes you straight to the best. This directory steers you through the jungle of online aviation information to the quality sites that everyone in aviation will find useful and fascinating.You don't have to be a master Web-surfer to use this book: simple, clear instructions for online beginners are provided. You'll find exact addresses for the most useful and interesting aviation sites, helpful descriptions and quality ratings plus e-mail contacts. The listings are organized in nine helpful categories, including: Aviation Organizations; Weather Sites; Pilot Resources; Sales and Employment; Magazines and News; and, Weather Sites. Find those hidden gems, t easily found in search listings. Skip ultra-slow sites or those with unexpected fees and membership requirements. Kw before you log on whether a site is worth your time. Unlock the wealth of great online aviation information with the Aviation Internet Directory and fly direct to the most desirable destinations in cyberspace.
- Author BiographyMerging his 11-year private pilot experience with almost 13 years of corporate marketing management and 5 years of Web site design, John Merry owns Specialized Marketing Agency--a Web design and online marketing company. In addition to authoring prior editions of this book, Mr. Merry has written many Web-related aviation articles for such publications as PLANE & PILOT magazine, INFLIGHT USA, and PLANE & PILOT NEWS. Memberships include the Pilots International Association, Aviation Owners and Pilots Association, Web Marketing Association, the HTML Writers Guild, and the International Webmasters Association.
- Author(s)John Allen Merry
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleAviation
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.