All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is specifically tailored to provide the information necessary to prepare an applicant for FAA mechanic certification with airframe and/or powerplant (A&P) ratings. These textbooks are designed for use by instructors and applicants preparing for the FAA Airframe Kwledge and Practical Exams, but also serve as an invaluable reference guide for certificated technicians who wish to improve their kwledge and practice. Chapter structure has been designed to ensure consistent and efficient internalisation of the material presented. Photographs and detailed drawings illustrate concepts, improve understanding, and increase retention. This volume of the series emphasises theory and methods of practical application within the overall topic of the airframe of an aircraft: how it is built, maintained, and repaired. It covers subjects such as airframe construction features, assembly and rigging, fabric covering, structural repairs, and aircraft welding. The specific topics addressed include Aircraft Structures, Aerodynamics, Aircraft Assembly and Rigging, Aircraft Fabric Covering, Aircraft Metal Structural Repair, Aircraft Welding, Aircraft Wood and Structural Repair, Advanced Composite Materials, Aircraft Painting and Finishing, and Aircraft Electrical Systems.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the agency of the U.S. government with primary responsibility for the safety of civil aviation.
- Author(s)Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Note300 colour photos, 525 colour illus, 150 tables, 50 graphs & 68 diagrams
- Weight1252 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.