Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is specifically about the application of the extremely powerful interaction between the protein avidin or its homologues and the vitamin biotin and some of its homologues. With excellent descriptions of laboratory protocols written by expert researchers, this volume is equally perfect for the student or the professional laboratory scientist.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number418
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRobert J. McMahon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.