CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis work contains amusing illustrations and descriptive text, which provide an interesting insight into the age of exploration and the beginnings of colonial enterprise. The book serves as an enlightening introduction to the early relationship between settlers and Native American tribes, prefiguring tensions that would remain for centuries. Informative captions, a complete glossary and an index make this title an ideal introduction to the conventions of n-fiction text. This is an ideal text for Key Stage 2 history and helps achieve the goals of the Scottish Standard Curriculum 5-14.
- Author BiographyDavid Antram was born in Brighton, England, in 1958. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and then worked in advertising for 15 years before becoming a full-time illustrator. He has since illustrated well over 100 titles, mainly for children and young adults, including around 60 in the bestselling 'You Wouldn't Want to Be' series.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Morley
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleThe Danger Zone
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date27/11/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.