All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNine out of ten new businesses dont last long eugh to become old ones. Too many entrepreneurs make highly avoidable errors -- and then lose their life savings, their friends and marriages, and their self-respect. Whether you are contemplating a new business or you want to kw more about todays marketplace, you need the -nsense advice of a Certified Management Consultant like Jeffrey P. Davidson. From his extensive files of actual case experiences he shares valuable insights for the aspiring entrepreneur. The issues covered here include: Why most business fail; The many myths about being your own boss; Confronting endless red tape; Convincing a banker to work with you; The limitations of lawyers and accountants; Facing the business plan monster; Finding the right location. There are hundreds more relevant topics covered in this indispensable handbook.
- Author(s)Jeffrey P. Davidson
- PublisherSPI Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSPI Books,U.S.
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight361 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.