All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery startup in the world - before it was a startup - began as a dream in the mind of a visionary who had the audacity to take their mind somewhere it had never been before. But books on entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship never fully address this single most important part of the entire process: how to dream, and how to take that dream and turn it into reality. In Awakening the Entrepreneur Within , Gerber shows us how a successful venture - and venturer - must embrace each of these four facets to succeed. This is truly an essential read for anyone ready to make their dreams a reality. Showing everyone how to awaken their inner entrepreneur by focusing on the four dimensions of the entrpreneurial personality: The Dreamer, The Thinker, The Performer and The Leader.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Gerber is a true legend of entrepreneurship. INC. magazine called him the World's #1 Small Business Guru. He is the Co-Founder and Chairman of Michael E. Gerber Companies-a group of highly unique enterprises dedicated to creating world-class start-ups and entrepreneurs in every industry and economy-a company that transforms the way small business owners grow their companies and which has evolved into an empire over its history of nearly three decades.
- Author(s)Michael E. Gerber
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.